Jumat, 30 Mei 2008

Studi Elektrokimia Sistem Fe(III)/Fe(II) dalam Lelehan KOH secara Voltametri Siklis

Abstract
Electrochemical study of Fe(III)/Fe(II) system in molten KOH by cyclic voltammetry has been investigated using platinum wire, antimony wire and gold wire as working, reference and counter electrodes respectively. The solution of ferric and ferrous salts in molten KOH were maintened at 210 oC. Cyclic voltammogram of FeCl3 and FeCl2 showed electrochemical system of Fe3+/Fe2+ and Fe3+/Fe at the electrode potentials : 1.3 and 0.8 V respectively versus antimony electrode. In molten KOH, Fe(CN)63- decomposed to Fe3+, meanwhile Fe(CN)64- is oxidised to Fe(CN)63- and followed by its decomposition to Fe3+. The electrochemical parameters in aqueous to be tested in this study are applicable in molten KOH.
Key words : Cyclic voltammetry, molten electrolyte.

1 komentar:

Alan Curtis mengatakan...

I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com /